- The purpose of this policy is to ensure that the information of / provided by any Users visiting the Website is stored in accordance with the applicable laws. The information stored in such manner shall be protected by Jarsh Innovations
Private Limited (“Company”) via a secure server software, which is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure transactions.
- What information is collected and why such information is collected;
- How such information is used
- How such information can be accessed and updated.
Please read the following statement to learn about Our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Information we Collect
- Depending upon the activity you wish to carry out on the Site, the information provided to Us shall be identified either as mandatory or voluntary. An activity which requires information to be mandatorily provided shall not be engaged
if You abstain from providing such information.
- Personal Information: This includes the information that can be used to uniquely identify or contact You. In order to avail the services provided by Us, We may collect a variety of Personal Information, including but not limited to,
by a password) for using the services as provided by Company.
- The Personal Information is collected from You in a voluntary fashion when You provide your credentials on the Site managed by Us.
- You are required to ensure that Your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete and up to date by logging into Your Account. We shall also make reasonable efforts to provide You with the opportunity to request correction
conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) or any applicable laws, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others or are extremely impractical.
- Your Personal Information will be kept confidential to the maximum possible extent and used to support Your relationship with Company, to clarify any discrepancies which may arise on Your placing of an order or request, and other
related functions provided by Company.
- By using this Site and services provided on the Site, You agree and You also acknowledge that with respect to certain activities, the collection, transfer, storage and processing of Your information may be undertaken by trusted third
party vendors or agents of Company such as credit card processors, web hosting providers, communication services, and web analytic providers, ect to help facilitate Us in providing certain functions.
- Non-Personal Information: Non-Personal Information is any information that does not reveal Your specific identity, such as, browser information, information collected through Cookies (defined below), pixel tags and other technologies,
demographic information, ect. As is true with most websites, our Site gathers some information automatically when You visit the URL of the Site and stores it in log files. When You use the Site and the services provided, We may collect
certain information about Your computer to facilitate, evaluate and verify Your use of the Site, and the products and the services available on the Site. For example, We may store environmental variables, such as browser type, operating
system, speed of the central processing unit (CPU), referring or exit web pages, click patterns and the internet protocol (IP) address of Your computer. This information is generally collected in aggregate form, without identifying any
- Cookies: Cookies are pieces of information that are stored on a User’s PC when the User accesses a Website. The Site may use temporary cookies to help you access some of the special functions within the database driven areas of
Company’s Site. Once you leave our Site, these cookies expire. Cookies do not collect personal identifying information about the user.
We work hard to protect You from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. Pursuant to the same, we:
Encrypt our services using secure server software, which is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure transactions.
Review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
Company does not rent, sell or share Your Personal Information with third parties or non-affiliated companies except to provide the services You have requested. We limit the disclosure of Personal Information to Our employees,
independent contractors including vendors, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers and distributors of Our services, on a “need-to-know” basis, and only if the disclosure will enable that entity to
provide Us with business, professional, or technical support or fulfill Your request.
Information we Share
Company may disclose any information provided by You on the Site as may be deemed to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside Your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to
(f) to protect Our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of Our affiliates, You or others; and (g) to allow Us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that We may sustain.
We may share Personal Information with other corporate entities and affiliates to:
Help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts;
Correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of Our services; and
To facilitate joint or co-branded services that You request for where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity.
We may disclose Personal Information to:
To Company’s third party providers who provide goods/services such as contact information verification, payment processing, order fulfillment, customer service, website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services,
auditing services and other similar services to enable them to provide the relevant services.
Some of the advertisements You see on the Site are selected and delivered by third parties, such as ad networks, advertising agencies, advertisers, and audience segment providers. These third parties may collect information about You
and Your online activities, either on the Site or on other websites, through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies in an effort to understand Your interests and deliver to You advertisements that are tailored to Your interests.
Choice/Opt – Out
Company provides all its Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from Us or on behalf of Our partners after setting up an Account.
- If You want to remove Your contact information from all Our lists and newsletters, please write to us at email@example.com with “unsubscribe” as the subject.
Jarsh Innovations Private Limited, Plot No.11, Padmaja Colony, Bowenpally, Hyderabad – 500 009. Telangana. India.
Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and/or their verification process and particulars nor for any error,
omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise. The terms in this agreement may be changed by Company at any time. Company is free to offer its
services to any client/prospective client without restriction.