The Business Head has overall responsibility for achieving the sales and profit targets for a…
Jarsh safety is an award-winning safety innovation company in the field of industrial Safety with exports to 8 countries across the world. Jarsh is working towards making industrial environments safer with innovative safety equipment.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop product design language that supports the brand, while continuously delivering a positive user experience.
- Encourage and support ideation with different teams with a holistic problem-solving user-centric approach. (User research, personal building, and gathering the use case insights for different user groups)
- Develop and iterate product design processes to deliver promising and valuable outcomes.
- Examine materials and manufacturing requirements to determine production costs.
- Work with cross-functional teams from engineering, marketing, sales, and other specialists to evaluate whether design concepts fulfill usability, DFM, and DFMA requirements.
- Evaluate product safety, appearance, and function to determine if a design is practical or not.
- Develop intuitive user interaction with the product, enhancing the user experience and reliability of the product.
- Present designs and demonstrate prototypes to key stakeholders for approval.
- Under Graduate or Master’s degree in Industrial design, Product design, Design, or related field.
- Proven work experience as a successful designer with a strong portfolio of product design and execution of design-to-reality examples.
- 3+ years in product design, preferably in consumer electronic product industry technology products.
- Previous experience in leading a team of designers with predictable timelines.
- Self-starter mentality, we are looking for someone to figure out what is needed and bring direction to the team.
- Setting the process and SOP within the organization.
Use logic or reason to study consumers and recognize the need for new products.
Good with computer-aided design software(preferably Solid Works) to develop designs and create prototypes. Fluent in rendering software.
Innovative in designs and ways to integrate existing technologies into their new product. Some skill in hand sketching and quick renderings.
Good understanding of how products are engineered and made, product constraints, working with the existing framework, and adapting quick changes.
Ability to identify complex design problems such as the need, size, form, function, and cost of a product, anticipate production issues, develop alternatives, evaluate options, and implement solutions.