The Territory Manager has the responsibility to promote the company’s product line, achieving sales targets…
The Business Head has overall responsibility for achieving the sales and profit targets for a B2B product and managing a sales team. While responsible for revenue outcomes, this is a sales enablement position. The Business Manager is expected to manage good relations with strategic partners, channel partners, and industrial users. This may be achieved through marketing programs, sales training, sales support, technical pre-sales support, and customer relationship.
Industry: Safety Equipment for Industrial Use
Product group: Air-Conditioned Safety Helmets for Industries. First of its kind in the world, Made in India and exported to 8 countries.
- Creation of business plans to meet management revenue targets
- Develop market mapping to build a potential client list
- Build Channel Partners across South India
- Manage relations with channel partners to generate sales
- Manage existing business partnerships with large OEMs to drive sales
- Development and implementation of sales enablement programs for channel partners
- Development and implementation of marketing programs to support product group objectives.
- Creation of joint initiatives with our Channel Partners and business partners.
- Implementation of business plans that achieve agreed-on management revenue targets and generate the planned profit outcomes.
- Coordinate the various functions within Marketing and Sales
- Ensuring the highest and continuously improving levels of customer and partner satisfaction.
- Maintain a high level of safety awareness for potential clients
- Maintenance of an accurate pipeline for product group
- Business forecasting and business planning for product groups
- Provision of various reports for the purposes of commercial decision making
- Provide direction, development, and support to ensure the sales team is performing at optimum levels for the relevant product group.
- Deal effectively and efficiently with unsatisfactory performance and/or behavior within your team.
- Provide an appropriate example of leadership, by way of behaviors, to the wider organization.
- Proactively contribute as a member of the leadership team to the commercial ‘well-being’ and longevity of the business.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Prior work experience with leading safety equipment manufacturers is preferred
- The minimum education level required is a Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong leadership attributes
- Results focused
- Sound business acumen
- Ability to work with little direction
- Ability to deal with new product categories
- Capacity to lead virtual teams
- Influence business outcomes without having direct control
What’s In It For You?
- Grow Your Career: Accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) by being part of a fast-growing company in its early stages
- Elevate Your Personal Well-Being: Boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through our flexible work schedule with small teams
- Make the Most of our Global Organization: Be part of Jarsh’s global expansion to more than 10 countries in the Middle East and the Pacific.
At Jarsh Safety, we’re a proud innovation company changing the way safety is perceived in industries. We are looking for dynamic and enterprising individuals who are willing to push their limits, take risks, and prove their acumen with new product categories like Jarsh AC Helmets. Candidates are expected to have a knack for marketing, understanding the customer journey,s and creating marketing strategies.
You are expected to travel frequently to client locations.
Please read and understand the product details(AC Helmet) on the website before applying.